- Applicable Industries:
forty five# Metal
K-seven hundred MAZ
- Shipping and delivery time:
- Market place:
Russia And so on
- Excess weight:
- Top quality:
- Provide Capacity:
- 10000 Piece/Items per Day
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 300 >300 Est. Time(days) five To be negotiated
|Relevant Industries||Machinery Fix Retailers,Farms|
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Shipping and delivery time||seven-15days|
If you require any favorable or quickly delivery welcome to get in touch with us
Q1:How your business normally transports goods to your international locations?
This difficulty is mostly established by the amount of the items. If the number of orders is adequate for a container, it is advised that containers be transported by sea or rail if the number of orders is tiny, they can be transported by the shipping business.
Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?
Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our order amount is established in accordance to the packaging of the products. For instance, if there are 30 circumstances in 1 box, then 30 are the lowest order amount.
Q3:What is the payment approach?
If it is a spot, we require to obtain the entire payment ahead of they can be delivered if it is an order, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the agreement to sign the deal.