Hydraulic Vane Pump T6CC T6GC T7GB T6GCC T67GCB T7GBB Two Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
T6GC,T7GB,T6GCC,T67GCB,T7GBB Series-pin Vane Pumps
With dowel pin vane structure, it can work in high pressure, low noise and long lifetime.
This vane pump can fit wide viscosity hydraulic medium, and be started at low temperature and work at high temperature.
As the vane pump adopts bilabial structure vane, it has high oil pollution resistance and wide speed scope.
The high pressure and high performance pin type vane pump is applicable to engineering machinery, especially to mobile machinery.
1.The improved bearing structure and rectangle spline shaft design can be driven by motor or gearbox directly.
2.Double shaft seal structure, is fit for bad situations of mobile machinery.
3.Adopt insert structure, the cartridge kit of T6C and T7B can be interchangeable completely, very convenient for repair.
POOCCA Hydraulic Pump make your needs easy! Only a great team can achieve great sucesses!
Our advantage: Advanced technology and delivery time guaranteed
Poocca Hydraulic (HangZhou) Co., Ltd. Is located in HangZhou and is specialized in manufacturing hydraulic pump, such as hydraulic piston pump, gear pump, vane pump and pump parts etc. OEM and ODM orders are welcome.
With an experienced and professional engineer and production team, we have exported our products to many countries and regions all over the world, especially Asia & Europe& South America. And our hydraulic pumps have a good reputation for being steady and with high performance. And CHINAMFG hydraulic pump factory always believes only a great team can achieve great sucesses!
We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
|Mesh Form:||Internal Engaged|
|Tooth Flank:||Straight Tooth|
What Industries Commonly Rely on Rotary Vane Pumps?
Rotary vane pumps find application in various industries where their characteristics and capabilities are well-suited to meet specific requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries that commonly rely on rotary vane pumps:
– HVAC and Refrigeration: Rotary vane pumps are widely used in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. They are utilized for tasks such as evacuating and charging refrigerant systems, recovering refrigerants, and creating the necessary vacuum conditions for efficient operation. Rotary vane pumps provide reliable and efficient performance in HVAC and refrigeration applications.
– Automotive and Manufacturing: The automotive industry and manufacturing sector often rely on rotary vane pumps for various applications. These pumps are used for vacuum-assisted brake systems, fuel vapor recovery, vacuum molding, pick and place operations, and other tasks that require vacuum or pressure generation. Rotary vane pumps’ compact size, versatility, and ability to handle both gas and liquid applications make them suitable for diverse automotive and manufacturing processes.
– Printing and Paper: Rotary vane pumps are utilized in the printing and paper industry for tasks such as paper handling, ink transfer, and vacuum-assisted processes. These pumps provide the necessary vacuum conditions to hold paper in place during printing, enable ink circulation and transfer, and assist in paper transport. Rotary vane pumps’ reliability, efficiency, and ability to handle both dry and wet processes make them valuable in the printing and paper industry.
– Laboratory and Scientific Research: Rotary vane pumps are commonly found in laboratory and scientific research environments. They are used for applications such as vacuum filtration, degassing, rotary evaporation, and other processes requiring precise vacuum control. Rotary vane pumps’ compact design, low noise levels, and compatibility with a wide range of chemicals and solvents make them suitable for laboratory and research applications.
– Food and Beverage: In the food and beverage industry, rotary vane pumps are utilized for tasks such as vacuum packaging, liquid transfer, and product handling. These pumps provide the necessary vacuum conditions for sealing packages, transferring liquids, and maintaining product integrity. Rotary vane pumps’ ability to handle both liquid and gas applications, as well as their hygienic design options, make them suitable for food and beverage processing.
– Environmental and Analytical Instruments: Rotary vane pumps are utilized in environmental monitoring and analytical instruments. They are used for tasks such as sample collection, gas analysis, and air monitoring. These pumps provide the required vacuum conditions for sample collection and analysis, ensuring accurate and reliable results. Rotary vane pumps’ compatibility with a wide range of gases and their ability to handle varying flow rates make them valuable in environmental and analytical applications.
– Medical and Healthcare: The medical and healthcare industry relies on rotary vane pumps for various applications, including vacuum-assisted wound therapy, suction devices, and medical gas systems. These pumps provide the necessary vacuum or pressure conditions required for medical procedures and equipment. Rotary vane pumps’ reliability, compact size, and compatibility with medical gases make them essential in the medical and healthcare sector.
It’s important to note that while rotary vane pumps are commonly used in these industries, specific applications and requirements may vary. Different pump models and configurations may be chosen based on factors such as flow rate, vacuum level, chemical compatibility, and operating conditions.
In summary, rotary vane pumps are relied upon by industries such as HVAC and refrigeration, automotive and manufacturing, printing and paper, laboratory and scientific research, food and beverage, environmental and analytical instruments, and medical and healthcare. Their versatility, efficiency, and ability to handle a wide range of applications make them valuable in these sectors.
What Are the Main Components of a Rotary Vane Pump?
A rotary vane pump consists of several key components that work together to create a pumping action. Here’s a detailed explanation of the main components:
– Rotor: The rotor is the central rotating element of the rotary vane pump. It is typically made of a durable material such as stainless steel or cast iron. The rotor is connected to a drive mechanism, such as an electric motor, which provides the rotational power.
– Vanes: The vanes are sliding elements that are inserted into radial slots in the rotor. They can be made of various materials, including carbon, graphite, or synthetic materials. The number of vanes in a rotary vane pump can vary, but typically there are multiple vanes evenly spaced around the rotor. The vanes are crucial for creating a seal against the stator walls and for generating the pumping action.
– Stator: The stator is the stationary part of the rotary vane pump. It forms the pump chamber and provides the housing for the rotor and vanes. The stator is typically cylindrical in shape with an eccentric bore that accommodates the rotor. It is commonly made of materials such as cast iron or stainless steel to ensure durability and resistance to wear.
– Inlet and Outlet Ports: The rotary vane pump has separate inlet and outlet ports. The inlet port allows the entry of gas or fluid into the pump, while the outlet port facilitates the discharge of the pumped medium. These ports are strategically positioned on the pump housing to enable the flow of the medium in and out of the pump.
– Seals: Seals are essential components of a rotary vane pump as they prevent leakage and maintain the integrity of the pumping system. The primary seal is formed between the vanes and the stator walls, ensuring that gas or fluid is contained within the pump chamber during the pumping process. Additional seals may be present at the inlet and outlet ports to prevent any leakage at these points.
– Lubrication System: Rotary vane pumps often require lubrication to minimize friction and wear between the rotating components. Lubrication is typically achieved by introducing a small amount of oil or lubricant into the pump chamber. The lubricant helps reduce friction between the vanes and the stator walls, ensuring smooth operation and extending the lifespan of the pump.
– Exhaust Valve: Some rotary vane pumps feature an exhaust valve, also known as an anti-suckback valve. This valve is located at the outlet port and prevents the reverse flow of gas or fluid back into the pump when it is not in operation. The exhaust valve helps maintain the integrity of the vacuum or pressure created by the pump.
– Drive Mechanism: The drive mechanism provides the rotational power to the rotor, enabling the pumping action. In most cases, an electric motor is used as the drive mechanism, although other power sources such as hydraulic or pneumatic systems can also be employed.
– Base or Mounting Plate: The base or mounting plate provides a stable platform for the rotary vane pump. It is typically made of sturdy materials such as cast iron or steel and is designed to support the weight of the pump and provide a secure attachment point for installation.
– Control and Monitoring Devices (Optional): Depending on the specific application, rotary vane pumps may be equipped with control and monitoring devices. These can include pressure sensors, flow meters, temperature sensors, and control panels that allow for the regulation and monitoring of pump performance.
– Safety Features (Optional): Some rotary vane pumps may include safety features such as overpressure relief valves or automatic shutdown mechanisms to prevent damage to the pump or the system in case of abnormal operating conditions.
In summary, the main components of a rotary vane pump include the rotor, vanes, stator, inlet and outlet ports, seals, lubrication system, exhaust valve, drive mechanism, base or mounting plate, as well as optional control and monitoring devices and safety features. These components work together to create a continuous pumping action and ensure the efficient operation of the rotary vane pump.
editor by CX 2023-11-02