Liquid (Water) Ring Vacuum Pump (2BE SK 2SK 2BV) , Roots Pump, Air Pump, Oil-Less Piston Vacuum Pump, Nash, Sliding Vane Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
2BE series water ring vacuum pumps and compressors is a kind of high-efficiency and enger-saving product developed on the basis of years of production experience and scientific research, combined with international advanced technology, typically used for pumping gas without CHINAMFG particles, insoluble in water, and non-corrosive, so as to form a vacuum or pressure in a sealed container.
By changing the materials, it can be used for pumping corrosive gases or corrosive liquids. It is widely used in papermaking, chemical, petrochemical, light industry, pharmaceuticals, food, coal, mineral processing, and other industries.
1. Use imported bearings to ensure accurate location and stable operation of the impeller.
2. Impeller material use cast iron or welded steel, and fully guarantee the impeller stability in a variety of adverse conditions, and greatly increased the pump life.
3. Pump body uses steel, increase the service life of vacuum pump.
4. As the most easily damaged parts, the shaft sleeve uses high-chromium stainless steel, life expectancy has increased by 5 times.
5. Pulley (belt drive) is standard high-precision, reliable operation and long service life and convenient disassemble.
6. Coupling (direct Transmission) uses standard high-strength flexible coupling, flexible component uses polyurethane material, which is stable and reliable operation, long service life.
7. ‘Unique top-mounted gas-water separator to save space and reduce the noise.
8. All casting uses resin sand casting, which is good surface quality, pump cooling well.
9. Mechanical seal (optional) is imported, fully guaranteed no leakage in the long-running process.
10. Casing inner wall is similar to the type of oval, ensure the best exhaust results.
|Model||Limited Vacuum hpa||Speed r/min||Max. Capacity m³ /min||Power KW||Driven Type||Voltage||Suction mm||Discharge mm|
|Model||Limited Pressure hpa||Speed r/min||Max. Capacity m³ /min||Power KW||Driven Type||Voltage||Suction mm||Discharge mm|
|2BEA-405-1||160||330||93||132||Pulley or Reducer||380 V||300||300|
|2BEA-505-1||160||266||121||160||Pulley or Reducer||380 V||350||350|
|2BEA-705-1||160||197||259||355||Reducer||6KV Or 10KV||500||500|
|Oil or Not:||Oil|
|Structure:||Jet Flow Vacuum Pump|
|Exhauster Method:||Positive Displacement Pump|
|Vacuum Degree:||Low Vacuum|
What Industries Commonly Rely on Rotary Vane Pumps?
Rotary vane pumps find application in various industries where their characteristics and capabilities are well-suited to meet specific requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries that commonly rely on rotary vane pumps:
– HVAC and Refrigeration: Rotary vane pumps are widely used in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. They are utilized for tasks such as evacuating and charging refrigerant systems, recovering refrigerants, and creating the necessary vacuum conditions for efficient operation. Rotary vane pumps provide reliable and efficient performance in HVAC and refrigeration applications.
– Automotive and Manufacturing: The automotive industry and manufacturing sector often rely on rotary vane pumps for various applications. These pumps are used for vacuum-assisted brake systems, fuel vapor recovery, vacuum molding, pick and place operations, and other tasks that require vacuum or pressure generation. Rotary vane pumps’ compact size, versatility, and ability to handle both gas and liquid applications make them suitable for diverse automotive and manufacturing processes.
– Printing and Paper: Rotary vane pumps are utilized in the printing and paper industry for tasks such as paper handling, ink transfer, and vacuum-assisted processes. These pumps provide the necessary vacuum conditions to hold paper in place during printing, enable ink circulation and transfer, and assist in paper transport. Rotary vane pumps’ reliability, efficiency, and ability to handle both dry and wet processes make them valuable in the printing and paper industry.
– Laboratory and Scientific Research: Rotary vane pumps are commonly found in laboratory and scientific research environments. They are used for applications such as vacuum filtration, degassing, rotary evaporation, and other processes requiring precise vacuum control. Rotary vane pumps’ compact design, low noise levels, and compatibility with a wide range of chemicals and solvents make them suitable for laboratory and research applications.
– Food and Beverage: In the food and beverage industry, rotary vane pumps are utilized for tasks such as vacuum packaging, liquid transfer, and product handling. These pumps provide the necessary vacuum conditions for sealing packages, transferring liquids, and maintaining product integrity. Rotary vane pumps’ ability to handle both liquid and gas applications, as well as their hygienic design options, make them suitable for food and beverage processing.
– Environmental and Analytical Instruments: Rotary vane pumps are utilized in environmental monitoring and analytical instruments. They are used for tasks such as sample collection, gas analysis, and air monitoring. These pumps provide the required vacuum conditions for sample collection and analysis, ensuring accurate and reliable results. Rotary vane pumps’ compatibility with a wide range of gases and their ability to handle varying flow rates make them valuable in environmental and analytical applications.
– Medical and Healthcare: The medical and healthcare industry relies on rotary vane pumps for various applications, including vacuum-assisted wound therapy, suction devices, and medical gas systems. These pumps provide the necessary vacuum or pressure conditions required for medical procedures and equipment. Rotary vane pumps’ reliability, compact size, and compatibility with medical gases make them essential in the medical and healthcare sector.
It’s important to note that while rotary vane pumps are commonly used in these industries, specific applications and requirements may vary. Different pump models and configurations may be chosen based on factors such as flow rate, vacuum level, chemical compatibility, and operating conditions.
In summary, rotary vane pumps are relied upon by industries such as HVAC and refrigeration, automotive and manufacturing, printing and paper, laboratory and scientific research, food and beverage, environmental and analytical instruments, and medical and healthcare. Their versatility, efficiency, and ability to handle a wide range of applications make them valuable in these sectors.
What Are the Advantages of Using Rotary Vane Pumps?
Rotary vane pumps offer several advantages that make them suitable for various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using rotary vane pumps:
– Efficient Operation: Rotary vane pumps are known for their efficient operation. They provide a continuous and steady flow of gas or fluid, making them ideal for applications that require a consistent pumping action. The positive displacement mechanism ensures reliable performance, even at varying pressures and viscosities.
– Compact Design: Rotary vane pumps have a compact design, which makes them space-efficient and allows for easy installation in various systems and equipment. Their small footprint is particularly advantageous in applications where space is limited.
– Self-Priming Capability: Rotary vane pumps are typically self-priming, meaning they can evacuate air from the system and create a vacuum without the need for external priming. This feature simplifies the setup process and reduces the time and effort required to start the pump.
– Versatility: Rotary vane pumps are versatile and can handle a wide range of gases and fluids, including air, water, oil, solvents, and chemicals. This versatility makes them suitable for a diverse range of applications across industries such as manufacturing, automotive, pharmaceutical, and HVAC.
– Wide Pressure Range: Rotary vane pumps can operate effectively across a wide pressure range, from low vacuum to moderate positive pressures. They can generate both vacuum and positive pressure, making them adaptable to different process requirements.
– High Vacuum Capability: Rotary vane pumps are capable of achieving high vacuum levels, making them valuable in applications that require precise control of pressure or the creation of a vacuum environment. They can produce vacuum levels up to several millibars or even lower, depending on the specific pump design.
– Reliability and Durability: Rotary vane pumps are known for their reliability and long service life. The robust construction, coupled with proper maintenance and lubrication, ensures durability and extends the operational lifespan of the pump. They can withstand demanding operating conditions and offer consistent performance over time.
– Low Noise and Vibration: Compared to some other types of pumps, rotary vane pumps tend to operate with low noise levels and minimal vibration. This characteristic is advantageous in applications where noise reduction and smooth operation are essential, such as laboratories or residential environments.
– Easy Maintenance: Rotary vane pumps are generally easy to maintain. Routine maintenance tasks typically involve checking and replacing the vanes, inspecting and cleaning the pump chamber, and ensuring proper lubrication. Regular maintenance helps optimize pump performance and prolong its lifespan.
– Cost-Effective: Rotary vane pumps often offer a cost-effective solution for many pumping applications. They are generally more affordable compared to some other types of pumps, making them an attractive choice for budget-conscious users. Additionally, their energy efficiency contributes to cost savings in the long run.
In summary, the advantages of using rotary vane pumps include efficient operation, compact design, self-priming capability, versatility, wide pressure range, high vacuum capability, reliability and durability, low noise and vibration, easy maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. These advantages make rotary vane pumps a popular choice in various industries and applications where reliable and efficient pumping is required.
editor by CX 2023-10-26