DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow manage may be additional to circuit to manage the decent speed in the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank just after the initial running from the power unit.
six. Oil transforming is needed right after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards once every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be offered if needed. Also a strain compen sated flow handle can be added to the circuit to regulate the descent speed on the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our product sales engineer to the diverse pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level inside the tank immediately after the initial running in the power unit.
6. Oil changing is needed following the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards once each and every 3000 hours.