4. Ambient temperature is certainly above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it could diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Installing a cooling fan, or shifting the application to a more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input acceleration too high – Lowering the input rate may help reduce the amount of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the gear is caused by contact with other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If a higher load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be changed due to wear and tear. Another possibility will be that a foreign object might need to be taken off within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Consult your dealer for gearbox construction warranty information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.