We – EPG Team the most significant gearbox & motors , couplings and gears manufacturing facility in China with 5 different branches. For much more particulars: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
BEIDE 1MT00.1 series Dust Flameproof 3-phase Asynchronous Motors
Rated output: eighteen.5 ~ 315 kW
Frame Dimension:one hundred eighty ~ 355
Rated voltage: 220/380V 50Hz, 380 /660 V 50Hz,and many others.
Flame evidence marking: Ex tD A21 IP65 T130ºC,
Ex tD A22 IP65 T130ºC
Protection degree:IP55, IP65
Insulation class: F
Re-greasing gadget: Frame measurement a hundred and eighty~355
motor standard Coolant temperature: -fifteen ~ 40 ºC
Internet site altitude: Up to 1000 m above sea degree
BEIDE 1MT00.1 series dust flameproof 3-phase asynchronous motors is totally enclosed fan cooled framework, whose efficiency is in accordance with GB186~13083988828 13858117778- 2012 Grade 3 standard.
and IE2 according to IEC60034-30.
This sequence of goods has higher overall performance, safe and trustworthy use, tiny vibration, reduced sound traits, and conforms to the requirements of environmental protection
- Greater stiffness of mechanical performance
- Higher top quality bearing and lubrication
- Low noise
- High reliability
- Large high quality of lamination
- 1MT00.1 sequence dust ﬂameproof motors satisfy the regular of GB12476.1-2013 and GB12476.5-2013, it can be applied in the pursuing areas:
– this collection dust ﬂameproof motors Can be utilized for foodstuff or feed processing, wooden processing, flour processing or storage, as effectively as metals, substances, synthetic resins, agricultural merchandise, various fibers, fuels and other flammability dust sites.
of electrical equipment
temperature of electrical equipment
of gases or vapors
Q: What is your MOQ of this product?
For the very first time cooperation, we settle for trial sample purchase.
Q: What is actually your payment conditions?
A: 30% T/T deposit, 70% equilibrium prior to cargo or L/C at sight.
Q: What is actually the supply time?
A: thirty-45 days following acquiring your L/C or T/T deposit.
Q: How extended is your warranty?
A: twelve months soon after receiving B/L.
The use of unique equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) element figures or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our firm and the listed substitution parts contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or made by the OEM.