We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
Description of Vertical Bucket Chain Conveyor/ Bucket Conveyor
Bucket chain conveyor is one of the mo EPT efficient ways to elevate bulk materia EPT vertically. It consists of a series of buckets attached to a belt or chain with pulleys or sprockets located at the top and bottom of the unit. The buckets are located in a casing or housing to contain the material. Bulk materia EPT are loaded into each bucket as the bucket moves pa EPT an inlet point. We manufactures a wide variety of bucket elevators based on the characteristics of the bulk material and the process requirements.
Features of bucket chain conveyor
1. Sealing condition could effectively reduces the environmental pollution.
2. Easy operation and maintenance, less vulnerable pieces
3. The automatic tensioning device can protect the moving parts from crashing and locking when the hopper has been blocked
4. Easy erection and correct tensioning of chain
5. Designed to handle a wide variety of bulk materials
6. Electric automatic control, it can maintain a certain speed
|Capacity per Bucket||2L||5L|
Image for reference
The buckets carry the raw materia EPT from the bottom of machine, and lift them to the top with the rotation of chain, turn down after by passing the wheel at the top and throw down the materia EPT into the receiving tank. And the bucket elevator usually are enclosed which can prevent the du EPT flying in a mess in the bucket elevator.
Application of bucket chain conveyor
|It is designed for fa EPT and convenient conveying of powders, they are used in leading processing plants for conveying dry powder or grain size materials.|
How to get one set of bucket chain conveyor?
1. What’s the material you are going to deal with
2. What are the physical characteristics of the material
Such as the size, temperature, density, moisture content etc
3. What’s the producing capacity you are going to achieve
4. What is the lifting height of the elevator (distance between inlet and outlet)
Email us and tell your requirements, let’s quote the suitable model for you…
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.